Third-Party Surveillance and QAQC Services
Our Quality Control Specialists monitor the quality control, inspection, manufacturing and quality surveillance services of oil and gas components inclusive of drilling and completion tools. Our process is certified to ISO 9001.
We represent clients at vendor facilities, drilling rigs, onshore and offshore projects, and other locations worldwide. We provide technical staffing services for vendor surveillance services.
Our QC Specialists
- Observe, verify, and report preventive maintenance, inspection, assembly, and testing activities to ensure compliance with codes, specifications, client requirements, and procedures.
- Act as your advocate from purchase order execution through delivery
Our professionals develop customized surveillance and test plans to meet your needs. We can also evaluate existing quality plans and offer constructive feedback and advice.
- Upstream QA/QC surveillance and monitoring services are related to drilling and completions asset equipment as well as drilling and completions (D&C) services, rentals, and intervention equipment.
- Global OCTG mill surveillance, material manufacturing surveillance, equipment manufacturing surveillance, life cycle management and preventive maintenance, surveillance, monitoring, and testing of all types of D&C service and rental equipment at service provider facilities
- Inventory management and preservation of customer owned equipment.
Third-party surveillance for oil and gas projects includes, but is not limited to:
- OCTG (tubular) and drill pipe
- Manufactured equipment
- Mechanical equipment
- Pipeline and Processing equipment
- Subsea and Christmas Tree equipment
- Well intervention equipment – slicking, coiled tubing, E-line, through tubing tools etc.